[PlanetCCRMA] Newbie trying to set up Quattro

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Mar 16 11:12:01 2004

Hi Doug,

I think you have snd-intel8x0 setup in your modules.conf but
snd-usb-audio loads before alsasound when booting the kernel (actually
when usb-ohci starts running  It might be that snd-intel8x0 is hw:0,0
(card 0) which takes precedence over hw:1,0. "cards_limit=3" should be
fine for your setup.

  --* Juan