[PlanetCCRMA] ardour timing out )

Jakub Niewiarowski jniewiar@st.swps.edu.pl
Thu Oct 28 14:56:04 2004

Hi,
in general I have exactly the same problem as described below by Mike.
I've tried FC1, when the problem appeared, but switching to FC2 didn't
help at all. My system is P4 2.2ghz 512 ram, with something like 4200
rpm hdd notebook with integrated audio codec (ich 4). Yesterday I've
installed kernel#2.6.8.1-1.520.1vP9.ll.rhfc2.ccrma, what makes whole
system working pretty much better, unfortunately not jack and ardour.
The problem is happenig after stopping playback in ardour what makes
fast increase in cpu load up to 100% and pretty slow down of the whole
system. Stopping jack helps - it removes cpu load.
I've tried diffrent combinations of settings in jack/ardour and also
diffrent booting options like acpi=off or pci=noacpi, but none
helped.
Any ideas?
Qba

Uz.ytkownik Mark Knecht napisa?: