[PlanetCCRMA] M-Audio Delta 1010LT S/PDIF Sample Rate

Rick Sutphin sutphinc@bellsouth.net
Tue May 24 17:54:01 2005

Hello,

I have a Delta 1010LT connected to a Behringer DDX3216. The Delta 1010LT
has a S/PDIF output sample rate of 8kHz to 100kHz. While the DDX3216 can
handle an S/PDIF input sample rate of between 32kHz and 50kHz.

I have been unable to get the S/PDIF output working, and I suspect that
the problem is that the output sample rate of the 1010LT is out of range
for the DDX3216.

I was hoping someone on the list can help me out with the following:
1. does anyone know what the S/PDIF Out sample rate is for  the Delta
1010LT?
2. can anyone tell me how I can set the S/PDIF Out sample rate?

Thanks,
Rick