[PlanetCCRMA] M-Audio Delta 1010LT S/PDIF Sample Rate

Rick Sutphin sutphinc@bellsouth.net
Tue May 24 19:02:00 2005

patrick wrote:

>Rick Sutphin wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I have a Delta 1010LT connected to a Behringer DDX3216. The Delta 1010LT
>>has a S/PDIF output sample rate of 8kHz to 100kHz. While the DDX3216 can
>>handle an S/PDIF input sample rate of between 32kHz and 50kHz.
>>
>>I have been unable to get the S/PDIF output working, and I suspect that
>>the problem is that the output sample rate of the 1010LT is out of range
>>for the DDX3216.
>>
>>I was hoping someone on the list can help me out with the following:
>>1. does anyone know what the S/PDIF Out sample rate is for  the Delta
>>1010LT?
>>2. can anyone tell me how I can set the S/PDIF Out sample rate?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Rick

>hi rick, are you using envy24control? part of alsa-tools. really useful
>for setting up sp/dif.
>
>pat

Pat,

I am using envy24control. I have played with all of the S/PDIF settings
and still cannot get S/PDIF Out working with my mixing board, though I
am able to get S/PDIF out working with a SoundBlaster Live in my other
Fedora Core 3 box.

Rick