[PlanetCCRMA] Scripting Audacity?

Luis Garrido luisgarrido@users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 19 02:15:00 2005

> > Is there any way to script Audacity? I really like the way it handles
> > .wav files so I don't want to use another program. But more times than
> > not, I end up performing the same exact actions on multiple files. Is
> > there any way to run Audacity strictly from the command line so that
> > it could be scripted?

I think the Audacity people are reworking the whole stuff so things
like that are easier to achieve in the future, but who knows when will
they be finished.

I see you don't consider any other program, but rezound has already
macros (recording sequences of commands) and snd has a full scripting
language behind. Rezound is not so different of Audacity, IMO.

Regards,

Luis