[PlanetCCRMA] Audigy Latency Issues

Benjamin Hardy drycellbattery@yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 20 08:59:01 2005

A set a new user account, and turn off some kde
services and toned down all the special gui effects.
Then I made sure my audigy got a irq 10 by itself.
Then I set latency to 512 on jack. Much better
performance, even on kde.

my rebirth stuff is still coming along, I'll get some
sound samples online some time to compare maybe.