[PlanetCCRMA] jack input is mono??

karlos k.gebbert@gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 14:35:02 2006

------=_Part_2373_7314957.1143412438698

Hello List,

I have a strange little problem with the capture of audio. When I unmute an
alsa line-in channel its all in stereo, but as soon as I try and capture it=
,
for instance to  patch alsa_pcm  input in qjackctl to the output its
suddenly just mono. This is really weird and I have tried various different
settings for jack (input channels etc) but nothing seems to let me have the
stereo input. Also trying out different mixer setting, in kmix for instance=
,
does not help getting stereo. It must be something that I overlook, I guess
it can't be  something more serious. My soundcard is intel8x0, and it used
to work without problems.

any tipps are highly appreciated!

Karsten

------=_Part_2373_7314957.1143412438698

Hello List,<br><br>I have a strange little problem with the capture of audi=
o. When I unmute an alsa line-in channel its all in stereo, but as soon as =
I try and capture it, for instance to&nbsp; patch alsa_pcm&nbsp; input in q=
jackctl to the output its suddenly just mono. This is really weird and I ha=
ve tried various different settings for jack (input channels etc) but nothi=
ng seems to let me have the stereo input. Also trying out different mixer s=
etting, in kmix for instance, does not help getting stereo. It must be some=
thing that I overlook, I guess it can't be&nbsp; something more serious. My=