[PlanetCCRMA] Please help, midi keyboard doesn't work in rosegarden

Alex Ivanov alex3269@mail.ru
Wed Mar 21 09:45:02 2007

Hi! I found a post about not working midi keyboard:
http://ccrma-mail.stanford.edu/pipermail/planetccrma/2006-September/012459.html
I have the same problem. I can play midi files in rosegarden but I can't
make my midi keyboard produce any sound. I have a real time kernel
compiled from 2.6.20.1, Rosegarden4, jackd, qjackctl, JACK Audio
Connection Kit, fluidsynth, Qsynth with Musica_Theoria.sf2 loaded into
it, zynaddsubfx, via82xx soundcard, legacy soundcard, yamaha YRP-20
keyboard which is connected through the joystick port. Can anybody help
me?
Alex.