[PlanetCCRMA] frequency counter and/or spectrum analyser

Martin Harriss martin at Princeton.EDU
Mon Dec 1 14:20:34 PST 2008

Have you looked at jaaa?  (Jack/Alsa Audio Analyser.)  I think it's
already built for Fedora.  I don't remember if I had to compile it or
just download it; in any event, I had no difficulty getting it running.

Martin