[PlanetCCRMA] Do you know about SoundCloud?

Sean Beeson seanbeeson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 01:13:47 PDT 2009

Anyone on this list use SoundCloud(http://soundcloud.com) ? Their MP3
encoding is a little strange. You need to make sure your mix downs are
within what their MP3s can handle bit wise and frequency wise, so you need
to roll-off a lot of top-end and bottom-end, I believe. Anyway, their
interface is a little less pretentious than MySpace. They also let you offer
a download of your original audio file, so that can be of any bit size or
sampling rate. I was just going to start searching for those who use Linux.
I have noticed one person already, however.

http://soundcloud.com/

--Sean