[PlanetCCRMA] Heads up. Fluidsynth with pulseaudio

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 21:54:01 PST 2009

Hi folks,
My resistance of keeping our audio stack pulse-free kept up only so
long. With FESCo's decision, fluidsynth was built with pulseaudio
support today.

I tried. I really fought hard against it.

Apparently, there is a huge number of users who have to use
kmid/qsynth/pulseaudio combination to listen to MIDI files just for
the fun of it. And Fedora has to satisfy this desperate need.

Note that pulseaudio won't be the default backend in qsynth. At least
I saved that post. :)

Cheers,
Orcan