[PlanetCCRMA] Questions that might be able to be added to the FAQs

William M. Quarles walrus at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 13 12:27:21 PST 2009

Hi Fernando (and fellow list subsribers),

I have some questions that might belong in the FAQs. I'd also like to
know the answers to these.

1. At what point do you start building packages new Fedora releases?
2. How can I contribute to Planet CCRMA (besides branching the software
to cover other architectures/distributions)?
3. How can I build a custom kernel from the Planet CCRMA kernel-rt SRPM?
(I've tried using the instructions from the Fedora Project Wiki on
Fedora 10 and I don't think that they quite translate over to the Planet
kernel-rt SRPMs. Not only that, I have doubts that they still are valid
for the actual Fedora kernel SRPMs for Fedora 11 and above, because they
don't seem to work without modifications to the spec file).

Thanks,
William