[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCRMA on Fedora 12

Paul Schmidt paschmidt57 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 19:28:03 PST 2009

Hello, new member here.

I recently installed Planet CCRMA on Fedora 12. There seemed to be no
official support, but I saw the packages for it in the repository. There
seemed to be several packages needed for the install, missing from the
Fedora 12 repository.

planetccrma-apps
planetccrma-artwork
planetccrma-menus

I downloaded and installed the ones for Fedora 11, and everything seems to
have installed OK. Was this the best way to do this?

BTW, I documented how I installed PlanetCCRMA on Fedora 12 at the
LinuxForums.org forum. Any comments and improvements on this How-To would be
more than welcome.

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/gaming-games-multimedia-entertainment/156962-installing-planetccrma-fedora-12-a.html

Paul (aka: waterhead)