[Stk] Installing RtAudio and STK in Windows

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Jan 24 07:07:19 PST 2009

Hi Ugur,

The problem is that the Windows support in the configure script is
limited to "mingw32" systems.  If you can figure out what the host
type is for Cygwin, then it can be added to the configure script.

If you want to compile without the configure script, you will need
either __WINDOWS_DS__ and/or __WINDOWS_ASIO__ preprocessor
definitions.  The __WINDOWS_MM__ definition is for RtMidi.

Regards,

--gary